The elected officers of AAUW-OML are President, President Elect, Secretary, and Vice Presidents for Program, Membership, Finance, and AAUW Funds. No elected officer is eligible to serve more than two consecutive terms in the same office without board approval.
Appointed officers are: Public Policy Director, Publicity Director, Newsletter Director, Expanding Your Horizons STEM Conference, Tech Trek Director, Scholarships/Awards Director, Community Projects Director, and Website Director. The Parliamentarian/Bylaws/Policy Director is a non-voting member of the Board.
Officers serve for a term of one year or until their successors have been elected or appointed and assume office. The term of each officer begins on July 1.
The full board meets from 1 p.m. at the Orinda Community Church, Irwin Way, CA. Board Meetings are usually held on the second Tuesday of the month. Branch members are welcome and encouraged to attend. Check our newsletter, the Triad, for exact dates and times. Please contact us if you plan to attend.
AAUW-OML Executive Committee
- President: Denise Burian
- President-Elect: OPEN
- Recording Secretary: Judy Hammon
- Vice President of Finance: Peggy Cabiness
- Vice Presidents of Program: Laura Wittenberg and Marielle Boortz
- Vice Presidents of Membership: Maryellen Judson and Carrol Foxall
- Vice Presidents of AAUW Funds: Diane Bell-Rettger and Lynda Leonard