The elected officers of AAUW-OML are President, President Elect, Secretary, and Vice Presidents for Program, Membership, Finance, and AAUW Funds. No elected officer is eligible to serve more than two consecutive terms in the same office without board approval.
Appointed officers are: Public Policy Director, Publicity Director, Newsletter Director, Expanding Your Horizons STEM Conference, Tech Trek Director, Scholarships/Awards Director, Community Projects Director, and Website Director. The Parliamentarian/Bylaws/Policy Director is a non-voting member of the Board.
Officers serve for a term of one year or until their successors have been elected or appointed and assume office. The term of each officer begins on July 1.
The full board meets from 1 p.m. at the Orinda Community Church, Irwin Way, CA. Board Meetings are usually held on the second Tuesday of the month. Branch members are welcome and encouraged to attend. Check our newsletter, the Triad, for exact dates and times. Please contact us if you plan to attend.
AAUW-OML Executive Committee
- President: Laura Wittenberg
- President-Elect: Denise Burian
- Recording Secretary: Judy Hammon
- Vice President of Finance: Gail Chesler
- Vice Presidents of Program: Jill West and Janette Maher
- Vice Presidents of Membership: Alison Mackenzie and Mary Levey
- Vice Presidents of AAUW Funds: Marie Bonilla and Lynda Leonard